February 23, 2015

#aBetterMeWithAandD



Humans amaze me. Think about it: out of the seven billion people in this world, we all differ. No one person is the same. Regardless of the similarities in our genetic makeup-- two eyes, two ears, two arms, two legs-- we all look completely different. And then we consider the emotional and mental differences. The variety of personalities, preferences, and peeves contribute to create a completely unique and perfectly imperfect person. That person is you.

We want to hear when you are your best self. Is it when you exceed your running goal and your muscles are tense with exhaustion and excitement? Is it when you look at yourself in the mirror after showering, when you are perfectly clean and completely raw? Or is it when you watch your loved ones accomplish something that is of great importance to them? Let us know. Here are some responses we have received so far...

"You know those people that just sparkle? Their eyes light up and when you are around them, you feel good about yourself and you want to do the same for others? Yup-- THAT is when I feel my "best self"-- when I can uplift and inspire others to SHINE! We are all meant to!"

"I feel best when I am surrounded by people that motivate me. I love knowing that I serve a purpose."

"What makes me my best self is helping others become their best self. Whether thats by inspiring them or doing service for them, etc. I enjoy making others love themselves just as much they should and helping them see their own potential. Thats when I find myself molding into the best ME."

"I am my best self when I am around those who believe in me and love me for me. When I am in that type of positive environment, I find myself being motivated to act selflessly and putting my best self forward."







Snap a selfie. Use our hashtag. Allow yourself to love yourself. And let us know why.





#aBetterMeWithAandD

No comments:

Post a Comment